Sunday, November 13, 2011

Questions about the Cross

Dear kids,

My three-year-old is always asking questions. Tonight his questions were about Jesus on the cross. Did it hurt Jesus on the cross? Why didn't he fall off? Did he stand? Why did he do that?Why did he come alive again? Why did he love us?

I must say that I have never thought about Jesus falling off of the cross. I guess I just remember that he had nails in his hands and feet that would hold him there. Yes, that would hurt! He bled and died to pay the price for our sins, the bad things that we think, say, and do. He loved us that much! He rose from the dead and is in heaven getting a place ready for those who believe in Him.  Do you believe?

It will be a great day when we can be with Him in heaven!

Marcie Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment