Friday, November 25, 2011

Spider!

Hi!

I do not like spiders!  My kids have a book with a fuzzy spider on the last page. I pretend to be scared and close the book. Over and over again, they bring me the book with that page open. I say, "No, I don't want to see the spider! Don't show me the spider!"

I can't believe that I took a picture of a spider. Do you want to see it? Did I tell you that I don't like to look at spiders? I'm trying to write enough so that the picture won't show on the computer screen unless you scroll down farther. This spider is the wildest spider that I have ever seen. It has a red head, a black back, and a bright yellow body with black spots. I have no idea what kind of spider it is. I would like to know so that I can find out if it is poisonous or not. Maybe by putting this picture here someone will tell me. Are you ready? Here it is:



I hope that you will have a great day without seeing any more spiders--unless you want to!

Marcie Cooper

1 comment:

  1. I put a link to this on the facebook page "Spider Identification" and Cassie Novak commented that it is a unique, gentle spider called a spinyback orb weaver spider. Thank you, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete