Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snow

Good morning!



The first thing I heard when I woke up this morning was, "Mommy, there's a lot of snow outside!" When I looked I saw less than a centimetre but the kids were thrilled. My little girl said, "I'm so excited about the snow! My dream has come true!"


There was enough for her to make a snow angel but we're still hoping for more for a snowman. There isn't any more in the forecast right now though so his may have to do for a white Christmas. It's whiter than our last Christmas anyways!

Before we left, we were telling a little Dominican friend that there wasn't any snow yet where we were going. She said, "Just wait. On the 24th it will come." I guess she was right! Our Dominican friends will celebrate Christmas tonight with a big meal, new clothes, and visits to friends and family. We wish them and you a wonderful Christmas and ¡Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas!

Marcie Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment