Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Devotions

Hello!

Today, like most Sundays, was a day to relax and go to church. My little monkey boy has been taking his day of rest seriously and has been making a habit of falling asleep in church. I decided that he should have some Bible teaching on Sunday but we already read The Beginner's Bible every night. I decided to started this devotional book with him that my Mom sent him in the mail.



He did not want to stop!

My little girl had her older girl version and was thrilled to learn more about prayer since she is a bit shy to pray in front of others.



Her lesson's activity was to make a bookmark that said, "Lord, teach me to pray." They both made them to keep their places in their books. Sunday Bible time was a success!

How about you? Do you have a good kids' devotional that you use?

I hope that you had a restful Sunday!

Marcie Cooper


No comments:

Post a Comment